Thursday, August 7, 2008

MC 2 Malaysia !

M2M Part 1 - Auntie's House


Welcome ~


NIssan Fair Lady! My Aunt Not A Fair Lady So This Belongs To Her Husband! Phew. I Want !


Her Toyota Camry.


My Honda Civic Eg! =)

Reached my Aunt's house @ around 0800. Everyone was rushing to Malaysia so didn't really took a close look @ the Nissan 350z but manage to take a few pics. =)

M2M Part 2 - Malaysia Here I Come!


Ba Ku Teh ! Here I Come !


Looks Sucks Taste Great !


☆☆☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆


Nice And Dirty. =P


Malaysia Truly Asia ~

M2M Part 3 - To Durian Plantation (Scenery)





















M2M Part 3 - BGR ? =p


One Family ? Hope So .


My Mummy !


Proposing Using Rambutan ? 2008's Style =)


黃金年華 。


Julie's Pose =P


大家說‘每個男人下面都會有一條‘ 為什麼那麼多條 !?


他也是 !?


辛好。一條大大條就可以了。=P


哇!拿了好多條歐!


See? Thats why she's not driving a FairLady

No comments: