Monday, November 24, 2008

Makeover My Room Part 1

Part I - Introducing To Dex's Room



Mono .



Bored .



the BLACK part



Dex's Room =)

Part II - When Painting Is The First Thing To Do



i spilled,



i fell,



& i clean .



Does It Look Brighter? =)



No ! Stylo-er ! Haha !

Part III - My Overall Painting



黑与白 。



Decorated By Dex Koh Y. C.'s Mum ! =)

Went Bedok polyclinic to take MC today. Doc told me i took 9 x MCs for pass few months all related to headache. =D . Bought economic noodle for lunch after taking MC. Took 222 to Bedok 84 to buy some white paint,black paint,brush & roller. Went home and took my lunch. At 1400,i started cleaning my room and start painting. Everything goes smoothly till 6pm. I scare to fall from chair and spill lots of white paint. Mummy bought dinner for me and commented on my room. ''C-L-E-A-N''. This is before i apply my black colour paint. Haha. After dinner,straight away i applied black paint on one side of the wall. Halfway through i kinda regretted painting black colour and comment comes in again. ''S-C-A-R-Y''. After finishing my painting when it's around 10pm. My mummy came in and offered some help. She decorated my shelf ! Opps sorry. She decorated my shelf NICELY! =) Completed everything @ around 12am plus. Got so tired but happy! Slept after that and went camp for duty the next day.

Note : Thats Not The End Of Making Over My Room !
to be continued..............................................

No comments: