Thursday, May 7, 2009

There Goes The Tv ...



That's My Dad's LCD @ My Room .



There Goes My Dad's LCD & His Drawer .



This Is Dex's New Room !

Had a tiff with my dad in the night.
Felt so irritated with the way he wakes me up.
Got fuck by me.
& Off the LCD :D

Woke up the next morning realizing he took back his LCD and his drawer,putting all my accessories on my table. OMG ! My room got ruin by his damn STUPID act ! Clever me,replace everything nicely within a day. Surprisingly, i didn't feel frustrated with all the things he did but instead,when comes to think about it, i laugh. WHY I LAUGH ? I laughed after i came to know that the only two things he HAD in my room were this. I wonder if he tell his friends about what he has done that day.

ALL THESE FUCKING FURNITURE IS BOUGHT BY ME USING MY FUCKING HARD EARNED MONEY !

Cheers ! :P
I swear i will show you what is the defination of LCD .

No comments: