Friday, December 19, 2008

CNY Coming !

Wow ! Time Flies !
Went Orchard with Julie today. As usual,supposed to meet her @ around 1pm (confirmed with her over the phone) but end up we met @ around 5pm plus. =). Took 14 to Orchard and did some window shopping. No ! I went A|X and bought a shirt,nice shirt i mean. =). Got a dilemma whether to buy the black or white one. Decided to buy the white instead while Julie bought her t-shirt. Thumbs up for her t-shirt and of coz my shirt. =D. Went Levi's after that and hey! Luckily i brought my old Evisu jeans to trade in for my Levi's jeans. Ops ! did i mention the Evisu jeans belong to my bro's ? =P . Too bad, 舊的不去,新的不來。 Hehe. Omg, I haven get a decent pay and yet im spending like MAD! It's ok anyway, JULIE BOUGHT FLESH IMP T-SHIRT,A|X T-SHIRT,3 COIN BOXS,A SET OF TIC TAC TOE SHOT GLASS !!! Anyway her pay is $4000 + while i only get $400. =( . Went Georges for lunch cum dinner cum supper with Julie. Nice Beer Battered Fish n Chips always goes well with my all-time favourite Corona! =). Bro fetched me home after that and discuss some s2000 stuff with him till 4am. =P. I know you're tired but too bad the video is too long. Haha ! =p. Anyway Good Night folks. Its a really tiring day. I kept stepping on lemon @ Orchard. =X. Will not post the photos of my A|X shirt & Levi's jean. YOU WILL DROOL ! =) Well, will be having wet dream tonight. Hehe.

No comments: