Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Makeover My Room Part 2



Thats Drilling A Hole .
Not Drilling A Glory Hole ! =P



My New Room !
Thanks Jackie,My Brother,Jane & Me !



Nice Sofa Bed .
It's Queen ! No More Single For Me !
Thanks Jackie For Fixing !



How's My Bar Top Table Concept ? =)
Spend 4 Hours To Do This With My Brother .



Enjoy Eating !
To Me,This Photo Looks More Like Prayer's Offering =D



My Photography Display Pin Up Board !
Thumbs Up For This !
All By Me !



My Table !
Nothing Special ?
You're Wrong ! It's Fixed By Jane ! =P

Early in the morning @ around 10am got wake up by Jackie. Irritating =). Blasted Jane's phone & met her @ around 12pm plus. Went Ikea with Jackie,Jane. Eat hotdog bun to prepare ourselves and chiong for all the heavy stuff later. Bought all my stuff and cant wait to return home and fix all my stuff =). Went Giant after that,as our usual routine on Sunday,to stock up Jackie's titbits @ camp. Got so irritated by all the aunties around. Pushing trolley slowly,standing in the middle of the pathway,blocking way. Anyway after payment,we went 511 to have our lunch. Right away our lunch,we proceed to Jane's place to borrow the drilling gun from her brother.Finally reach my house,parked the vehicle. Moving all the things to my house simply equals to having a 4km run non-stop. Tiring. Start fixing all the things after all the stuff is shifted into my house. Jane fixing the small table while Jackie is fixing the sofa bed. And me? trying to fixed the bar top table which is the most difficult. After Jackie finish fixing the sofa bed,he came to help me with my bar top table together with Jane. Spend 2 hours fixing it but still couldnt finish it. Jackie went home after that cause he gonna book in soon. Left me alone fixing the bar top table. Drilling holes,finding screws,balancing the whole table alone. Where's Jane? sleeping on the sofa bed . haha. PIG! After sleeping for 1 hour plus,she went dinner with her sister. Left me doing the bar top table,luckily my brother came to help and finish it @ around 10pm plus. TCSS with my brother till 11pm plus,waiting for my mummy to come back and took our dinner. Finally get to rest after the whole tiring day. Get to sleep peacefully on my new sofabed soundly. =)

No comments: