Monday, December 15, 2008

ORD-ed .

Taking a look 2 years back when i just start this blog, it's really fast. 2 years passed. Still remember vividly how i felt before enlisting. Everything was so strange, unfamiliar, apart etc. Went through BMT(Basic Military Training) and during BMT,i met Thomas,DQ,Rico,Vik,Luke etc. From strangers to brother we became and that's not just by saying, it's really by proving and doing. After BMT, i was posted to driver and went for driving course. During driving course, i met Marcus, Brian, KingKong, Desmond, Jin He. We're very close together during our driving course. After 3 months since driving course, Me,Brian, got posted back to Unit (LCK Camp II). Still remember at that time was GLS(Ground Logistics Squadron). We were told to report Chong Pang Camp to collect our camp pass first and look for Scorpion(Daren) so he will fetch us back to LCK ll. During the trip,they went to fetch 2SG Andrew. After 5mins,he took out his n95. and WOW! It's a camera phone. Sry, it's a 5 mega pixel camera phone. Me looked at Brian and vice versa. Driving 50km/h from Chong Pang Camp to LCK ll is really long. Took a nap and bingo! We've reach camp. RP didnt even check for our camp pass and handphone. On the very first day, t-lists were told to wash the drain. Well,thats the tradition of GLS which i think it's a very good practice they should have. T-lists nowadays are really being spoilt. When v-com with Brian on our first few days and slowly i got orientated by 1SG Ang to drive Land Rover. Still remember after i got orientated,i got a detail to Tekong early in the morning with Liu. I must really thanks him for helping me so much during that day. Thanks Liu ! Slowly 3 months had pass which means there will be a split of GLS. Brian,Desmond,Jin He got posted to 163 while Me & Joseph got posted to 165. Thats really sad when you get to see everyone doing their own things,feeling that everyone started to drift apart. Cleared my leave during December,came back on the 2nd of January and that marks the end of my one year soldier. =). Got so delighted when i started counting down my ORD by months using my both hands. Slowly Shi Jie,Gary,Wei Xian had ORD-ed and i left 9 months! During this 9 months,we had alot of execise,deployment. Time pass real fast during that time and soon Daryl ORD too. Well, i left 6 months. =D. We kept asking JJ and Ming Yang to get out of this camp. Once they ORD-ed,we left 3 months. During my last 3 months. i took alot of MCs. To be exact,i took 26 days of MC and 1 1/2 months of leave & off. =). Isnt that equal to 3 months? YEAH! You're rite! I only came back to camp when i was on duty. Almost got charge during this 3 months. MTO kept asking for my MCs but i kept extending my MC. Slapped him with my STACK of MCs and he really got his balls stuck in his throat. How nice. =). Anyway to my beloved MTO,Wee Teck,you sucks! you really sucks. Thats all for you. All this 1 year, MTL is being taken care by Mdm. I really respect her,respect the way she works. She deserve my salute! I miss you Mdm! Next,after my MCs + leave + off, went back to camp during my last week of ORD. Got everything done and ORD lo! Carried my tuffel bag out,on the way to my car,saw Hua Lei driving the mini-bus with Mdm as v-com. Went up to them and chit chat with them for awhile. Mdm was shock that i carried two tuffel bag. Haha. She didnt know whats inside anyway. =P. Anyway got REALLY REALLY sad waving bye bye to them after talking to them. Everyone was like ''Byebye Dex! Take Care Hor! Byebye'' and at that point of time i can only smile and wave back. I believe once i start to open my mouth,i will run up to them and hug everyone. Haha. Im a very emotional person ok. Anyway. I really wish them all the best in the future. Went to my BMT camp(Kranji Camp) after that. Saw Thomas,Rico,DQ & Vik. Went to East Coast to eat. Was afraid that as im different camp with them since after my BMT,do we still share the same topic? Hey ! We're from 'Strangers to Brothers' k. Talk & talk all the way. Haha. Will always miss them too. Always in my deep heart. During this few day after i ORD,i started to miss the camp. I even dreamt of Mdm calling me to help her out in camp. Lol. How i wish camp is somewhere you dont get to sign extras,dont get to see MTO,dont get to see superior showing black face. How nice. That's impossbile! And maybe thats the reason why everyone cant wait to ORD. Guess i will only miss my camp mates & mdm but not the camp. Anyway gonna start work soon on the 22th Dec. Hoping to be a workaholic and start to hit my target and clear my shopping list. =). s2000 as a shopping list. Yeah ! Thats Me! ORD lo!!!

No comments: